House for Sale
Near New Home with Amazing Mountain Views
Property ID 1978379Welcome to Woodford's lovely Westwood Estate! Situated in this truly desirable area and surrounded by other high quality homes is where you will find this beautiful family home. Built just two years ago this highly sought after, spacious, modern home offers comfortable living and amazing rural views. This one will be hard to pass!
Set on a fully fenced, level & usable 5232m2 block there will be more than enough room for the kids, pets or to simply enjoy the country lifestyle this property presents.
With summer fast approaching the gorgeous in ground pool will be in hot demand. The perfect place to relax and cool down.
Great sized shed with enclosed rumpus, bathroom and kitchenette is an ideal retreat for guests/teenagers, a self contained man cave or simply extra storage space if required.
This property will tick all the boxes.
- Large master with air conditioner, huge walk in robe and well designed ensuite with rain water shower head. The master leads directly to your alfresco area.
- Additional 3 large bedrooms with built in robes.
- Large office.
- Media room.
- Galley style kitchen with modern splashback and 90cm 6 burner gas stove (electric oven) -and large walk in pantry.
- Open plan dining & living area with large air conditioner (8.5kW).
- Kids activity area.
- Walk-in linen cupboard.
- Covered alfresco area with TV jack and fan
- Ceiling fans & LED down lights throughout
- Salt water, concrete inground pool with coloured light spectrum
- Foxtel connections
- Gas hot water
- 6m x 12m shed with attached awning at rear which includes rumpus area as well as a bathroom, kitchenette & gas hot water. Shed has two doors plus side access door.
- Side access to both sides of property
- 5232m2 block fully fenced and usable.
- Bio cycle
- Gorgeous rural outlook
Properties like this are snapped up very quickly and this one will be no different. Act now to secure this property before the next person does.
To arrange your inspection contact Justine O'Donnell today.